Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (center) discussed with Korean business representatives various aspects of economic cooperation between Korea and Kazakhstan at a breakfast meeting held in Nur-Sultan on April 22 (local time).
On the same day, government agencies, institutions, and companies from the two countries signed a total of seven memoranda of understanding (MOUs) as a means to expand bilateral cooperation in trade and investment.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09