Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (center) discussed changing trade conditions and measures necessary to respond to them with Korean commercial attaches at the Sejong Government Complex on February 13.
During the discussion, Trade Minister Kim underscored that protectionism and the Fourth Industrial Revolution are shifting the current global value chains to regional ones and that this places greater importance on the coordination between industry and trade policies. Trade Minister Kim stressed that this transition can be an opportunity for the Korean economy to make a leap forward.
The meeting was attended by a total of 36 commercial attaches to 30 different countries, including the U.S. and Canada.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31