Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held a meeting with representatives from major industries, research institutes and economic organizations in Yeouido on November 18 to discuss ways to utilize the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) effectively to encourage Korea’s exports and industrial development.
Minister Sung stressed that the RCEP can be a great opportunity for a manufacturing powerhouse like Korea, and it is important to respond adequately to the post-corona restructuring of the global value chain and the industrial environment.
He also mentioned the possibility that the RCEP can strengthen the partnership with ASEAN countries.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16