Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo made an on-site visit to the plant of Shinsung E&G, a local solar module manufacturer, in Gimje, Jeollabukdo, on January 12, to encourage new investments for carbon neutral projects despite COVID-19 struggles.
Minister Sung pointed out that the government will continue with efforts to establish a strong domestic renewable energy industry ecosystem in order to achieve a carbon neutral economy.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30