Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (second from the left) visited LG Display’s offline exhibition hall at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 13, and observed innovative achievements of the Korean display maker.
340 companies from Korea participated in the all-digital CES 2021 and introduced various innovative products and solutions, including the 5G-based AI, personalized smart home devices, and next-generation display technologies, that will lead the contact-free digital economy.
Minister Sung said that Korea could achieve a successful transition to a high value-added export structure due to prompt business reorganizations of leading innovators of display, and said that the government will expand policy support for the next generation displays and form factors’ technological development.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30