Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo held the 22nd Energy Committee meeting with government officials and civilian experts on February 22, and discussed the direction of the 2021 energy policy.
This year, the government plans to lay the foundation for the realization of the 2050 carbon neutrality goal, and implement policies to expand renewable energy use and establish a hydrogen industrial ecosystem.
Issues such as measures to establish innovation strategies for carbon neutrality and distributed energy resources roadmap were discussed as well.
- MOTIE to foster middle-market enterprises through lighthouse project 2021-02-24
- Industry Ministry designates materials, parts and equipment specialized complexes 2021-02-23
- Minister Sung holds Energy Committee meeting to discuss energy policy 2021-02-22
- Minister Sung visits site of green car innovation 2021-02-18
- Trade Minister Yoo attends forum to discuss trade strategy on environmental issues 2021-02-18
- Minister Sung meets with system semiconductor industry representatives 2021-02-16
- Vice Minister Park encourages petrochemical industry’s commitment to go carbon neutral 2021-02-10
- Trade Minister visits logistics site ahead of Lunar New Year holidays 2021-02-09