Minister Sung meets with COP26 president 2021-04-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (left) met with Alok Sharma, president of the Conference of the Parties (COP26) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Seoul, on April 6, and discussed measures against climate change.
Minister Sung pointed out local industries’ efforts in setting targets for carbon neutrality and the government’s plans to develop renewable energy sources.
He added, the COP26 meeting will be an opportunity to establish a close multilateral cooperation system in various areas including low-carbon technology, carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), and energy efficiency.
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22
- Industry Ministry holds Industrial Technology Future Forum 2021-04-22
- Minister Sung watches demonstration of hydrogen electric tram concept car 2021-04-19
- Minister Sung visits rare earth permanent magnet manufacturer in Daegu 2021-04-19
- MOTIE to boost public-private cooperation for carbon neutrality 2021-04-16
- Minister Sung visits semiconductor research center at Seoul National University 2021-04-14
- Korea, U.S. discuss measures to expand cooperation in energy 2021-04-13
- Minister Sung meets with semiconductor industry representatives to discuss global supply chain issue 2021-04-09