Minister Moon holds meeting with economic research institutes 2021-09-16
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook met with heads of public and private economic research institutes on September 16, to discuss recent economic conditions and the future direction of Korea’s industrial policy.
Minister Moon said that the government will push for innovation in the industrial structure by securing industrial and technological competitiveness amid supply chain reorganization, utilizing digital transformation and carbon neutrality effectively, and realizing inclusive industrial transformation that leads to social values and quality jobs.
- Minister Moon attends 16th Electronics, IT Day event 2021-10-27
- Korea, Qatar agree to further cooperation in energy transition and new industries 2021-10-25
- Minister Moon visits World Expo in Dubai 2021-10-25
- MOTIE minister meets with Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister 2021-10-21
- MOTIE hosts 2021 Digital Transformation Fair 2021-10-19
- Minister Moon encourages steel industry’s efforts to produce eco-friendly steel 2021-10-06
- Cooperation committee launches to strengthen competitiveness of Korea’s semiconductor industry 2021-09-28
- Minister Moon holds meeting with economic research institutes 2021-09-16