Cooperation committee launches to strengthen competitiveness of Korea’s semiconductor industry 2021-09-28
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Moon Sungwook (center) attended the launching ceremony for a committee composed of representatives from industry, academia and research institutes to beef up Korea’s semiconductor industry, on September 28.
Minister Moon mentioned that the K-semiconductor Strategy announced in May in response to the global supply chain reorganization has led to substantial results in taxation, finance and manpower training, and said that the government will continue to carry out major tasks to facilitate licensing and rationalize the regulatory system.
- Minister Moon attends 16th Electronics, IT Day event 2021-10-27
- Korea, Qatar agree to further cooperation in energy transition and new industries 2021-10-25
- Minister Moon visits World Expo in Dubai 2021-10-25
- MOTIE minister meets with Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister 2021-10-21
- MOTIE hosts 2021 Digital Transformation Fair 2021-10-19
- Minister Moon encourages steel industry’s efforts to produce eco-friendly steel 2021-10-06
- Cooperation committee launches to strengthen competitiveness of Korea’s semiconductor industry 2021-09-28
- Minister Moon holds meeting with economic research institutes 2021-09-16