Minister Paik meets Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority Chairman 2018-01-10
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (right) greeted Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority Chairman Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 9.
During their breakfast meeting, Minister Paik and Chairman Al Mubarak discussed cooperation between the governments of Korea and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for the successful completion and operation of the Barakah nuclear power plant, which is under construction by a Korean consortium. They exchanged views on cooperating to together expand to other countries' nuclear energy markets. Minister Paik and Chairman Al Mubarak also discussed collaborations in the field of renewable energy.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12