Korea, US start second round of talks to amend trade deal 2018-01-31
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yoo Myung-hee (third from left) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea and APEC Michael Beeman (third from right) began the two-day second round of negotiations on amendments to the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 31.
At the meeting, the Korean and U.S. delegations had a further discussion on the issues raised at the first round of negotiations held in Washington D.C. on January 5, 2018.
- Minister Paik pushes for Korea-Singapore ties in industry, energy, and trade 2018-05-15
- Minister Paik hosts first public-private meeting for industrial innovation and growth 2018-05-11
- Ministry signs MOU with GM to advance Korean auto industry 2018-05-10
- Ministry launches task force to study effect of re-imposed US sanctions on Iran 2018-05-09
- Minister Paik discusses Korea-Japan industrial and trade ties 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik discusses energy cooperation with Japanese tech leader 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik talks with Saudi counterpart to improve energy and industrial ties 2018-05-04
- Minister Paik attends Korea-Turkey business forum 2018-05-02