Korea, US start second round of talks to amend trade deal 2018-01-31
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yoo Myung-hee (third from left) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea and APEC Michael Beeman (third from right) began the two-day second round of negotiations on amendments to the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 31.
At the meeting, the Korean and U.S. delegations had a further discussion on the issues raised at the first round of negotiations held in Washington D.C. on January 5, 2018.
- Minister Paik conducts site visit to SK Hynix 2018-07-30
- Trade Minister meets US chief trade negotiator 2018-07-28
- Ministry turns to deregulation drive for new growth engines 2018-07-24
- Trade Minister meets with NEC director to call for US car tariff exemptions 2018-07-21
- South Korea, Canada discuss joint response to US auto tariffs 2018-07-19
- Minister Paik lectures on policy direction for industrial innovation 2018-07-19
- Trade Minister exchanges views with advisors on trade issues 2018-07-16
- Vice Minister marks opening of Korean exhibit at trade fair in Russia 2018-07-09