Korea, US start second round of talks to amend trade deal 2018-01-31
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yoo Myung-hee (third from left) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea and APEC Michael Beeman (third from right) began the two-day second round of negotiations on amendments to the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 31.
At the meeting, the Korean and U.S. delegations had a further discussion on the issues raised at the first round of negotiations held in Washington D.C. on January 5, 2018.
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Italy Business Networking Seminar in Rome 2018-10-18
- Minister Sung meets with French corporate leaders at Korea-France Business Roundtable 2018-10-17
- Minister Sung hosts Korea-EU Investment Roundtable 2018 in Paris 2018-10-16
- Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
- Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
- Minister Sung appreciates progress made in display industry at 9th Display Day 2018-10-01
- Minister Sung takes office as 60th chief of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy 2018-09-27
- Trade Minister Kim, USTR Lighthizer sign revised KORUS FTA 2018-09-24