Korea, US start second round of talks to amend trade deal 2018-01-31
Deputy Minister for FTA Negotiations Yoo Myung-hee (third from left) of the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE) and Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Japan, Korea and APEC Michael Beeman (third from right) began the two-day second round of negotiations on amendments to the Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) at a hotel in downtown Seoul on January 31.
At the meeting, the Korean and U.S. delegations had a further discussion on the issues raised at the first round of negotiations held in Washington D.C. on January 5, 2018.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11