Minister Paik visits Vietnam for industrial cooperation 2018-02-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (second from left) shook hands with Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Minister Tran Tuan Anh (second from right) at the Korea-Vietnam Business Roundtable at a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City on February 2.
After delivering his opening remarks at the meeting, Minister Paik discussed ways to support Korean companies in Vietnam and address their challenges through policies of the Korean and Vietnamese governments.
The roundtable was attended by about 30 government officials and corporate representatives, including Korea’s Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Lim Jae-hoon, Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT) President Kim Hak-do, and Samsung Electronics Vietnam General Director Shim Won-hwan.
Later that day, Minister Paik also held the eighth meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on Industrial Cooperation and the second meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on the Implementation of the Free Trade Agreement, which took effect on December 20, 2015.
- Minister Paik pushes for Korea-Singapore ties in industry, energy, and trade 2018-05-15
- Minister Paik hosts first public-private meeting for industrial innovation and growth 2018-05-11
- Ministry signs MOU with GM to advance Korean auto industry 2018-05-10
- Ministry launches task force to study effect of re-imposed US sanctions on Iran 2018-05-09
- Minister Paik discusses Korea-Japan industrial and trade ties 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik discusses energy cooperation with Japanese tech leader 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik talks with Saudi counterpart to improve energy and industrial ties 2018-05-04
- Minister Paik attends Korea-Turkey business forum 2018-05-02