Minister Paik visits Vietnam for industrial cooperation 2018-02-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (second from left) shook hands with Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Minister Tran Tuan Anh (second from right) at the Korea-Vietnam Business Roundtable at a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City on February 2.
After delivering his opening remarks at the meeting, Minister Paik discussed ways to support Korean companies in Vietnam and address their challenges through policies of the Korean and Vietnamese governments.
The roundtable was attended by about 30 government officials and corporate representatives, including Korea’s Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Lim Jae-hoon, Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT) President Kim Hak-do, and Samsung Electronics Vietnam General Director Shim Won-hwan.
Later that day, Minister Paik also held the eighth meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on Industrial Cooperation and the second meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on the Implementation of the Free Trade Agreement, which took effect on December 20, 2015.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11