Minister Paik visits Vietnam for industrial cooperation 2018-02-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (second from left) shook hands with Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Minister Tran Tuan Anh (second from right) at the Korea-Vietnam Business Roundtable at a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City on February 2.
After delivering his opening remarks at the meeting, Minister Paik discussed ways to support Korean companies in Vietnam and address their challenges through policies of the Korean and Vietnamese governments.
The roundtable was attended by about 30 government officials and corporate representatives, including Korea’s Consul General in Ho Chi Minh City Lim Jae-hoon, Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT) President Kim Hak-do, and Samsung Electronics Vietnam General Director Shim Won-hwan.
Later that day, Minister Paik also held the eighth meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on Industrial Cooperation and the second meeting of the Korea-Vietnam Joint Committee on the Implementation of the Free Trade Agreement, which took effect on December 20, 2015.
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Italy Business Networking Seminar in Rome 2018-10-18
- Minister Sung meets with French corporate leaders at Korea-France Business Roundtable 2018-10-17
- Minister Sung hosts Korea-EU Investment Roundtable 2018 in Paris 2018-10-16
- Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
- Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
- Minister Sung appreciates progress made in display industry at 9th Display Day 2018-10-01
- Minister Sung takes office as 60th chief of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy 2018-09-27
- Trade Minister Kim, USTR Lighthizer sign revised KORUS FTA 2018-09-24