Minister Paik chairs meeting with semiconductor, display industry leaders 2018-02-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (center) posed for a photo with leaders from the semiconductor and display industries at a meeting in Seoul on February 8.
During the meeting, Minister Paik, corporate representatives, and professors discussed strategies to promote sustainable growth and development of the semiconductor and display industries.
The meeting was attended by about 30 business leaders and academics, including Samsung Electronics Memory Business President Jin Gyoyoung, SK Hynix CEO Park Sung-wook, LG Display CEO Han Sang-beom, and Seoul National University Professor Lee Changhee.
- Minister Paik pushes for Korea-Singapore ties in industry, energy, and trade 2018-05-15
- Minister Paik hosts first public-private meeting for industrial innovation and growth 2018-05-11
- Ministry signs MOU with GM to advance Korean auto industry 2018-05-10
- Ministry launches task force to study effect of re-imposed US sanctions on Iran 2018-05-09
- Minister Paik discusses Korea-Japan industrial and trade ties 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik discusses energy cooperation with Japanese tech leader 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik talks with Saudi counterpart to improve energy and industrial ties 2018-05-04
- Minister Paik attends Korea-Turkey business forum 2018-05-02