Minister Paik chairs meeting with semiconductor, display industry leaders 2018-02-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (center) posed for a photo with leaders from the semiconductor and display industries at a meeting in Seoul on February 8.
During the meeting, Minister Paik, corporate representatives, and professors discussed strategies to promote sustainable growth and development of the semiconductor and display industries.
The meeting was attended by about 30 business leaders and academics, including Samsung Electronics Memory Business President Jin Gyoyoung, SK Hynix CEO Park Sung-wook, LG Display CEO Han Sang-beom, and Seoul National University Professor Lee Changhee.
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Italy Business Networking Seminar in Rome 2018-10-18
- Minister Sung meets with French corporate leaders at Korea-France Business Roundtable 2018-10-17
- Minister Sung hosts Korea-EU Investment Roundtable 2018 in Paris 2018-10-16
- Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
- Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
- Minister Sung appreciates progress made in display industry at 9th Display Day 2018-10-01
- Minister Sung takes office as 60th chief of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy 2018-09-27
- Trade Minister Kim, USTR Lighthizer sign revised KORUS FTA 2018-09-24