Minister Paik chairs meeting with semiconductor, display industry leaders 2018-02-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (center) posed for a photo with leaders from the semiconductor and display industries at a meeting in Seoul on February 8.
During the meeting, Minister Paik, corporate representatives, and professors discussed strategies to promote sustainable growth and development of the semiconductor and display industries.
The meeting was attended by about 30 business leaders and academics, including Samsung Electronics Memory Business President Jin Gyoyoung, SK Hynix CEO Park Sung-wook, LG Display CEO Han Sang-beom, and Seoul National University Professor Lee Changhee.
- Minister Paik conducts site visit to SK Hynix 2018-07-30
- Trade Minister meets US chief trade negotiator 2018-07-28
- Ministry turns to deregulation drive for new growth engines 2018-07-24
- Trade Minister meets with NEC director to call for US car tariff exemptions 2018-07-21
- South Korea, Canada discuss joint response to US auto tariffs 2018-07-19
- Minister Paik lectures on policy direction for industrial innovation 2018-07-19
- Trade Minister exchanges views with advisors on trade issues 2018-07-16
- Vice Minister marks opening of Korean exhibit at trade fair in Russia 2018-07-09