Minister Paik chairs meeting with semiconductor, display industry leaders 2018-02-08
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (center) posed for a photo with leaders from the semiconductor and display industries at a meeting in Seoul on February 8.
During the meeting, Minister Paik, corporate representatives, and professors discussed strategies to promote sustainable growth and development of the semiconductor and display industries.
The meeting was attended by about 30 business leaders and academics, including Samsung Electronics Memory Business President Jin Gyoyoung, SK Hynix CEO Park Sung-wook, LG Display CEO Han Sang-beom, and Seoul National University Professor Lee Changhee.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11