Minister Paik meets with Indian counterpart in New Delhi 2018-02-28
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (left) met with Indian Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu during his visit to New Delhi, India, on February 27 (India time).
During their meeting, Minister Paik and Minister Prabhu exchanged their views on issues of mutual interest, including the Korea-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) and technological cooperation in promising industries.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12