Minister Paik chairs public-private meeting for industrial cooperation with UAE and Vietnam 2018-04-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (second from right) chaired a public-private meeting for industrial cooperation with the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Vietnam in Seoul on April 12.
During the meeting with government officials and industry leaders, Minister Paik said that the Ministry will make every effort to help the private sector participate in industrial projects in the U.A.E. and Vietnam.
The meeting was attended by about 30 representatives from the industry and trade sectors. They include KEPCO Vice President Kim Shiho, KOTRA President Kwon Pyung-oh, Korea National Oil Corporation CEO Yang Su-yeong, and Samsung Engineering President Choi Sungan.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09