Minister Paik chairs public-private meeting for industrial cooperation with UAE and Vietnam 2018-04-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu (second from right) chaired a public-private meeting for industrial cooperation with the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) and Vietnam in Seoul on April 12.
During the meeting with government officials and industry leaders, Minister Paik said that the Ministry will make every effort to help the private sector participate in industrial projects in the U.A.E. and Vietnam.
The meeting was attended by about 30 representatives from the industry and trade sectors. They include KEPCO Vice President Kim Shiho, KOTRA President Kwon Pyung-oh, Korea National Oil Corporation CEO Yang Su-yeong, and Samsung Engineering President Choi Sungan.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12