Minister Paik pushes for Korea-Singapore ties in industry, energy, and trade 2018-05-15
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Paik Ungyu (right) sought stronger Korea-Singapore ties in terms of industry, energy, and trade, and called for more joint action in those areas, during talks with Singaporean Minister for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing, in Singapore on May 15.
During his two-day visit to Singapore, Minister Paik agreed with his Singaporean counterpart to work together in response to the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The two ministers discussed collaboration between the two nations on autonomous vehicles, while bolstering their energy ties, including technologies such as smart grids and liquefied natural gas. As for trade, they decided to make coordinated efforts to support a free and fair trade order.
In addition, Minister Paik emphasized the rapid improvement of business environment in Korea and encouraged more investment from Singapore.
- Minister Paik pushes for Korea-Singapore ties in industry, energy, and trade 2018-05-15
- Minister Paik hosts first public-private meeting for industrial innovation and growth 2018-05-11
- Ministry signs MOU with GM to advance Korean auto industry 2018-05-10
- Ministry launches task force to study effect of re-imposed US sanctions on Iran 2018-05-09
- Minister Paik discusses Korea-Japan industrial and trade ties 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik discusses energy cooperation with Japanese tech leader 2018-05-08
- Minister Paik talks with Saudi counterpart to improve energy and industrial ties 2018-05-04
- Minister Paik attends Korea-Turkey business forum 2018-05-02