Minister Paik delivers speech on industrial cooperation at Korea-Indonesia Business and Investment Forum 2018-09-10
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Paik Ungyu delivered a speech on industrial cooperation at the Korea-Indonesia Business Investment Forum attended by Indonesian President Joko Widodo in Seoul on September 10.
During his welcoming remarks, Minister Paik called for strengthening cooperation between the two Asian countries in manufacturing, infrastructure, future technologies, and free and fair trade.
At the forum, 15 memoranda of understanding were signed to expand and diversify areas of industrial cooperation. They include projects related to power generation, factory construction, cosmetics production, intelligent traffic systems, and startup ecosystems.
About 300 government officials and business leaders from both countries visited the forum. Among them were Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) Chairman Park Yong-maan and Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET) President Chang Ji-sang.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31