Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered opening remarks at the Korea Energy Show 2018 held at KINTEX in Goyang on October 2.
During his address, Vice Minister Cheong said that energy transition is a global phenomenon and that innovation is needed in the energy sector.
The opening event was attended by about 200 representatives from the power industry, including Korea Energy Agency Vice President Lee Sanghong and Hanwha Q-Cells President Ryu Seongjoo.
Korea's largest energy exhibition, scheduled to take place from Oct. 2 to 5, will highlight the country's energy transition plans and achievements, support for small and medium-sized enterprises, job creation, and other various activities for visitors, such as solar-powered mini car races.
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Italy Business Networking Seminar in Rome 2018-10-18
- Minister Sung meets with French corporate leaders at Korea-France Business Roundtable 2018-10-17
- Minister Sung hosts Korea-EU Investment Roundtable 2018 in Paris 2018-10-16
- Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
- Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
- Minister Sung appreciates progress made in display industry at 9th Display Day 2018-10-01
- Minister Sung takes office as 60th chief of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy 2018-09-27
- Trade Minister Kim, USTR Lighthizer sign revised KORUS FTA 2018-09-24