Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered opening remarks at the Korea Energy Show 2018 held at KINTEX in Goyang on October 2.
During his address, Vice Minister Cheong said that energy transition is a global phenomenon and that innovation is needed in the energy sector.
The opening event was attended by about 200 representatives from the power industry, including Korea Energy Agency Vice President Lee Sanghong and Hanwha Q-Cells President Ryu Seongjoo.
Korea's largest energy exhibition, scheduled to take place from Oct. 2 to 5, will highlight the country's energy transition plans and achievements, support for small and medium-sized enterprises, job creation, and other various activities for visitors, such as solar-powered mini car races.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12