Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered opening remarks at the Korea Energy Show 2018 held at KINTEX in Goyang on October 2.
During his address, Vice Minister Cheong said that energy transition is a global phenomenon and that innovation is needed in the energy sector.
The opening event was attended by about 200 representatives from the power industry, including Korea Energy Agency Vice President Lee Sanghong and Hanwha Q-Cells President Ryu Seongjoo.
Korea's largest energy exhibition, scheduled to take place from Oct. 2 to 5, will highlight the country's energy transition plans and achievements, support for small and medium-sized enterprises, job creation, and other various activities for visitors, such as solar-powered mini car races.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31