Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from right) underlined the value of energy transition for innovation-driven growth during his welcoming speech at the New Energy Industry Business Dialogue that took place at COEX in Seoul on October 5.
As part of the second-day schedule of the Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018, the dialogue was held to discuss strategies for creating new businesses and innovation-based growth engines with the help of Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies in the new energy sector.
The discussion was attended by about 500 leaders and representatives from the new energy industry, including Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) President Kim Jong-kap, SK Telecom President Park Jung Ho, and GE Asia Pacific President Wouter Van Wersch.
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Italy Business Networking Seminar in Rome 2018-10-18
- Minister Sung meets with French corporate leaders at Korea-France Business Roundtable 2018-10-17
- Minister Sung hosts Korea-EU Investment Roundtable 2018 in Paris 2018-10-16
- Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
- Vice Minister Cheong gives speech at Korea Energy Show 2018 2018-10-02
- Minister Sung appreciates progress made in display industry at 9th Display Day 2018-10-01
- Minister Sung takes office as 60th chief of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy 2018-09-27
- Trade Minister Kim, USTR Lighthizer sign revised KORUS FTA 2018-09-24