Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from right) underlined the value of energy transition for innovation-driven growth during his welcoming speech at the New Energy Industry Business Dialogue that took place at COEX in Seoul on October 5.
As part of the second-day schedule of the Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018, the dialogue was held to discuss strategies for creating new businesses and innovation-based growth engines with the help of Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies in the new energy sector.
The discussion was attended by about 500 leaders and representatives from the new energy industry, including Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) President Kim Jong-kap, SK Telecom President Park Jung Ho, and GE Asia Pacific President Wouter Van Wersch.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12