Minister Sung underlines value of energy transition at New Energy Industry Business Dialogue 2018-10-05
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from right) underlined the value of energy transition for innovation-driven growth during his welcoming speech at the New Energy Industry Business Dialogue that took place at COEX in Seoul on October 5.
As part of the second-day schedule of the Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018, the dialogue was held to discuss strategies for creating new businesses and innovation-based growth engines with the help of Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies in the new energy sector.
The discussion was attended by about 500 leaders and representatives from the new energy industry, including Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) President Kim Jong-kap, SK Telecom President Park Jung Ho, and GE Asia Pacific President Wouter Van Wersch.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31