Trade Ministry to enhance industrial cooperation with Bulgaria 2018-11-02
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy held the second Korea-Bulgaria Industrial Cooperation Committee with the Korea Trade Commission’s Standing Commissioner Kang Myung-soo (left) and Bulgarian Deputy Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov leading the talks in Seoul on November 2.
The two sides discussed efforts for cooperation in economy, trade, and energy. They also talked about enhancing collaboration between private sectors and providing more support to Korean businesses in Bulgaria.
During the meeting, Standing Commssioner Kang hoped that continuous consultations between the two countries at various levels, from government agencies to private companies, would contribute to improving the industrial competitiveness, economic growth, and prosperity of both nations.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11