Trade Ministry hosts Invest Korea Week 2018 in Seoul 2018-11-06
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy held an opening ceremony of the 14th Invest Korea Week (IKW) 2018 to promote Korea to foreign investors in Seoul on November 6.
During the ceremony, Deputy Minister for International Trade and Legal Affairs Kim Changkyu (center) emphasized in his speech that Korea is being internationally recognized as an attractive investment destination with improved inter-Korean relations, test beds for new technologies and innovations, extensive free trade agreement networks, and various support systems.
With the slogan “Collaborate and Innovate with Korea,” the IKW 2018 will feature various forums, panel discussions, investment counseling, and many other activities to introduce visitors to successful strategies and promising opportunities for investment in Korea from Nov. 6 to 8.
The opening event was attended by about 2,500 participants from domestic and foreign companies as well as relevant agencies, including Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) Vice President Lee Taisik.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11