Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yunmo (right) met with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry B. Harris at the Government Complex Seoul on November 16.
During the meeting, Minister Sung and Ambassador Harris discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries on economy, trade, and energy.
- Trade Minister Kim discusses changing trade conditions with commercial attaches 2019-02-13
- Vice Minister Cheong to lead efforts for public-private investment promotion 2019-02-12
- Industry Ministry announces 1st set of ‘regulatory sandbox’ cases for new business models 2019-02-11
- Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
- Minister Sung discusses industrial revitalization and innovation with think tank leaders 2019-02-07
- Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim talks with Trump administration’s economic team 2019-02-06
- Trade Minister Kim meets with US Senator Steve Daines in Washington, DC 2019-01-31