Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yunmo (right) met with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry B. Harris at the Government Complex Seoul on November 16.
During the meeting, Minister Sung and Ambassador Harris discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries on economy, trade, and energy.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07