Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yunmo (right) met with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry B. Harris at the Government Complex Seoul on November 16.
During the meeting, Minister Sung and Ambassador Harris discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries on economy, trade, and energy.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21