Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yunmo (right) met with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry B. Harris at the Government Complex Seoul on November 16.
During the meeting, Minister Sung and Ambassador Harris discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries on economy, trade, and energy.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11