Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy Sung Yunmo (right) met with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry B. Harris at the Government Complex Seoul on November 16.
During the meeting, Minister Sung and Ambassador Harris discussed bilateral cooperation between the two countries on economy, trade, and energy.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15