Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy hosted a joint forum with the OECD on the fourth industrial revolution (4IR) and business innovation at COEX in Seoul on November 23.
During his welcoming speech, Deputy Minister of International Trade and Legal Affairs Kim Chang-kyu (fourth from the left) introduced the Korean government’s policies related to 4IR and said he hoped that the forum with the OECD would provide suggestions to the Korean industry and trade.
The forum was attended by more than 300 foreign ambassadors, business leaders, and academics. They include OECD Deputy Secretary-General Masamichi Kono, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET) President Chang Ji-sang, and ICTSD Chief Executive Ricardo Meléndez-Ortiz.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07