Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy hosted a joint forum with the OECD on the fourth industrial revolution (4IR) and business innovation at COEX in Seoul on November 23.
During his welcoming speech, Deputy Minister of International Trade and Legal Affairs Kim Chang-kyu (fourth from the left) introduced the Korean government’s policies related to 4IR and said he hoped that the forum with the OECD would provide suggestions to the Korean industry and trade.
The forum was attended by more than 300 foreign ambassadors, business leaders, and academics. They include OECD Deputy Secretary-General Masamichi Kono, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET) President Chang Ji-sang, and ICTSD Chief Executive Ricardo Meléndez-Ortiz.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21