Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the 5th International Conference for Attracting Busan World Expo 2030 that took place in Busan on December 4.
The conference was held to promote the Busan World Expo 2030 bid and to build a network of foreign experts.
More than 300 individuals attended the meeting. They include Busan City Mayor Oh Keo-don, BIE Secretary General Vicente G. Loscertales, and Polytechnic University of Milan Professor Ico Migliore.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17