Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the 5th International Conference for Attracting Busan World Expo 2030 that took place in Busan on December 4.
The conference was held to promote the Busan World Expo 2030 bid and to build a network of foreign experts.
More than 300 individuals attended the meeting. They include Busan City Mayor Oh Keo-don, BIE Secretary General Vicente G. Loscertales, and Polytechnic University of Milan Professor Ico Migliore.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24