Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the 5th International Conference for Attracting Busan World Expo 2030 that took place in Busan on December 4.
The conference was held to promote the Busan World Expo 2030 bid and to build a network of foreign experts.
More than 300 individuals attended the meeting. They include Busan City Mayor Oh Keo-don, BIE Secretary General Vicente G. Loscertales, and Polytechnic University of Milan Professor Ico Migliore.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07