Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the 5th International Conference for Attracting Busan World Expo 2030 that took place in Busan on December 4.
The conference was held to promote the Busan World Expo 2030 bid and to build a network of foreign experts.
More than 300 individuals attended the meeting. They include Busan City Mayor Oh Keo-don, BIE Secretary General Vicente G. Loscertales, and Polytechnic University of Milan Professor Ico Migliore.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15