Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yunmo (fourth from the right) delivered congratulatory remarks at the opening ceremony of the 5th International Conference for Attracting Busan World Expo 2030 that took place in Busan on December 4.
The conference was held to promote the Busan World Expo 2030 bid and to build a network of foreign experts.
More than 300 individuals attended the meeting. They include Busan City Mayor Oh Keo-don, BIE Secretary General Vicente G. Loscertales, and Polytechnic University of Milan Professor Ico Migliore.
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11
- Minister Sung attends Korea’s 55th Trade Day Ceremony 2018-12-07
- Minister Sung signs action plan with Vietnamese counterpart to boost trade cooperation 2018-12-06
- Minister Sung delivers speech at conference for attracting Busan World Expo 2030 2018-12-04
- Industry Ministry and OECD host joint forum on business innovation in Seoul 2018-11-23
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Ambassador to Korea Harry Harris 2018-11-16
- Minister Sung chairs meeting with automakers and auto parts suppliers 2018-11-14
- Minister Sung meets with Canadian Senate Speaker George Furey 2018-11-12