Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered a congratulatory speech at the conference for global market entry strategies in Seoul on January 9.
After expressing his gratitude to Korea’s exporters for their efforts, Vice Minister Cheong said that the Korean government will focus on the revitalization and innovation strategies for the manufacturing sector in order to globalize materials, components, and equipment, to encourage smart and eco-friendly operations of major industries, and to develop new future industries.
The event on Wednesday was attended by more than 1,000 executives and representatives from the export sector, including Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh.
The conferences will be held from Jan. 9 to 11 with the remaining ones taking place in nine different cities across the country other than Seoul.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21