Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered a congratulatory speech at the conference for global market entry strategies in Seoul on January 9.
After expressing his gratitude to Korea’s exporters for their efforts, Vice Minister Cheong said that the Korean government will focus on the revitalization and innovation strategies for the manufacturing sector in order to globalize materials, components, and equipment, to encourage smart and eco-friendly operations of major industries, and to develop new future industries.
The event on Wednesday was attended by more than 1,000 executives and representatives from the export sector, including Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh.
The conferences will be held from Jan. 9 to 11 with the remaining ones taking place in nine different cities across the country other than Seoul.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15