Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered a congratulatory speech at the conference for global market entry strategies in Seoul on January 9.
After expressing his gratitude to Korea’s exporters for their efforts, Vice Minister Cheong said that the Korean government will focus on the revitalization and innovation strategies for the manufacturing sector in order to globalize materials, components, and equipment, to encourage smart and eco-friendly operations of major industries, and to develop new future industries.
The event on Wednesday was attended by more than 1,000 executives and representatives from the export sector, including Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh.
The conferences will be held from Jan. 9 to 11 with the remaining ones taking place in nine different cities across the country other than Seoul.
- Trade Minister Yoo proposes G20 collaboration on businesspeople mobility amid COVID19 outbreak 2020-03-31
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
- Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
- Minister Sung discusses coronavirus countermeasures with state-funded economic think tank representatives 2020-03-17
- Korea hosts 8th director general-level export control policy dialogue with Japan 2020-03-11
- Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus outbreak on Korean trade 2020-02-03
- Minister Sung visits wheelchair manufacturer under regulatory sandbox program 2020-01-29