Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il delivered a congratulatory speech at the conference for global market entry strategies in Seoul on January 9.
After expressing his gratitude to Korea’s exporters for their efforts, Vice Minister Cheong said that the Korean government will focus on the revitalization and innovation strategies for the manufacturing sector in order to globalize materials, components, and equipment, to encourage smart and eco-friendly operations of major industries, and to develop new future industries.
The event on Wednesday was attended by more than 1,000 executives and representatives from the export sector, including Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh.
The conferences will be held from Jan. 9 to 11 with the remaining ones taking place in nine different cities across the country other than Seoul.
- Minister Sung meets with Saudi ministers to advance bilateral cooperation 2019-01-15
- Minister Sung visits UAE to enhance industrial bilateral ties 2019-01-14
- Minister Sung meets with steel industry leaders to share policy directions for 2019 2019-01-10
- Vice Minister Cheong delivers speech at conference for global market entry strategies 2019-01-09
- Minister Sung shares policy directions for 2019 with petrochemical industry leaders 2019-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korea’s largest port in Busan to encourage shipping industry workers 2019-01-01
- Minister Sung awards government prizes to robot industry contributors 2018-12-19
- Minister Sung visits groundbreaking ceremony for fuel cell stack plant 2018-12-11