Trade Minister Kim extends outreach to US lawmakers 2019-02-06
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (right) had meetings with U.S. Representative Kay Granger of Texas (left) and other Congress members, including Sen. Joni Ernst and Reps. Rob Woodall, Andy Kim, and Jackie Walorski, during his trip to Washington, D.C., from January 29 to February 6.
During the meetings, Trade Minister Kim underlined that Korea should be exempt from potential Section 232 tariffs on auto and auto parts in order to deepen the future-oriented economic partnership between the two allies.
Trade Minister Kim also met with the U.S. Business Roundtable and American farm groups to deliver the same message.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09