Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (second from the left) discussed export promotion strategies for 2019 with industry groups and government officials at a meeting held at the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-sure) in Seoul on February 11.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim said that amid growing uncertainties in the global trade scene, the Korean government will make every effort to revitalize exports by strategically responding to trade conditions.
The topics for the discussion included export revitalization measures, export suggestions, and export status of each industry.
Participants in the discussion were leaders of export promotion agencies, representatives of industry groups, and government officials from different ministries. They include Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and Korea Semiconductor Industry Association (KSIA) Vice Chairman Nam Ki-man.
- Minister Sung discusses with Korean business representatives in Kazakhstan 2019-04-22
- Minister Sung convenes breakfast meeting with Korean business leaders in Uzbekistan 2019-04-19
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ADB President Nakao in Manila 2019-04-17
- Korea, Philippines hold trade ministerial meeting in Manila 2019-04-17
- Minister Sung and Turkmen Finance Minister vow to step up cooperation in industry and energy 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Senator Rob Portman in Seoul 2019-04-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with UK Ambassador to Korea Simon Smith 2019-04-11
- Korea, EU trade chiefs co-chair 8th FTA Trade Committee Meeting in Seoul 2019-04-09