Trade Minister Kim discusses export promotion strategies for 2019 2019-02-11
Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong (second from the left) discussed export promotion strategies for 2019 with industry groups and government officials at a meeting held at the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-sure) in Seoul on February 11.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Kim said that amid growing uncertainties in the global trade scene, the Korean government will make every effort to revitalize exports by strategically responding to trade conditions.
The topics for the discussion included export revitalization measures, export suggestions, and export status of each industry.
Participants in the discussion were leaders of export promotion agencies, representatives of industry groups, and government officials from different ministries. They include Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and Korea Semiconductor Industry Association (KSIA) Vice Chairman Nam Ki-man.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21