Korea, Turkmenistan hold 7th joint economic committee to strengthen bilateral ties 2019-02-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) discussed with Turkmenistan Deputy Prime Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Myratgeldi Meredov ways to enhance bilateral cooperation in economy, industry, energy, resources, and other key areas at the seventh Korea-Turkmenistan Joint Economic Committee held in Seoul on February 22.
During the opening remarks, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of boosting the cooperation between the two countries as he reviewed the successful construction of a new gas chemical complex in Kiyanly in which Korean companies participated.
The event was attended by more than 30 officials from both governments and relevant agencies.
- Industry Ministry launches support group for innovation of materials, parts and equipment industries 2020-04-07
- Trade Minister Yoo proposes G20 collaboration on businesspeople mobility amid COVID19 outbreak 2020-03-31
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
- Trade Minister Yoo calls for more active role of KOTRA’s offices overseas in supporting exporters hit by COVID-19 2020-03-19
- Minister Sung discusses coronavirus countermeasures with state-funded economic think tank representatives 2020-03-17
- Korea hosts 8th director general-level export control policy dialogue with Japan 2020-03-11
- Minister Sung inspects economic impact of COVID-19 outbreak on regional industries in Daegu and Gyeongbuk 2020-02-28
- Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus outbreak on Korean trade 2020-02-03