Korea, Turkmenistan hold 7th joint economic committee to strengthen bilateral ties 2019-02-22
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) discussed with Turkmenistan Deputy Prime Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Myratgeldi Meredov ways to enhance bilateral cooperation in economy, industry, energy, resources, and other key areas at the seventh Korea-Turkmenistan Joint Economic Committee held in Seoul on February 22.
During the opening remarks, Minister Sung emphasized the importance of boosting the cooperation between the two countries as he reviewed the successful construction of a new gas chemical complex in Kiyanly in which Korean companies participated.
The event was attended by more than 30 officials from both governments and relevant agencies.
- Minister Lee holds Promising Industries Exporters Conference 2022-08-17
- 2nd Vice Minister visits Electrical Safety Education Center 2022-08-17
- 1st Vice Minister awards 300th biz realignment program certificate 2022-08-16
- Trade Minister holds Export Enterprises Conference 2022-08-16
- Minister Lee holds conference for nuclear energy industry revival 2022-08-11
- 2nd Vice Minister visits radioactive waste disposal facilities 2022-08-09
- Korea and Lithuania hold talks on bilateral cooperation 2022-08-05
- 1st Vice Minister attends 1st Business Realignment & Financial Policies Strategy Meeting 2022-08-05