Vice Minister Cheong attends EUREKA Global Innovation Summit 2019 in UK 2019-05-15
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Cheong Seung-il (second from the left) received an appreciation plaque from UK Minister of State Chris Skidmore (left) for Korea’s 10-year participation in the EUREKA network at an event held in Manchester, UK, on May 14 (local time).
Upon receiving the plaque at the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit, Vice Minister Cheong said the EUREKA network has expanded the horizon of technological cooperation between Korea and Europe. He also thanked EUREKA members for their trust and support.
Korea joined the intergovernmental network that facilitates research and development in 2009 as an associate country and was promoted to a partner country in May 2018 for its continuous investment and participation.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15