Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) met with United States Department of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in Washington, D.C., on May 14 (local time).
During the meeting, the two top officials explored ways to expand trade and investment between the two countries. Trade Minister Yoo also explained Korea’s stance on Section 232 auto tariffs.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21