Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) met with United States Department of Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in Washington, D.C., on May 14 (local time).
During the meeting, the two top officials explored ways to expand trade and investment between the two countries. Trade Minister Yoo also explained Korea’s stance on Section 232 auto tariffs.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with Brazil’s Foreign Minister Araújo in Paris 2019-05-24
- Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
- Minister Sung visits hydrogen fueling station in Anseong 2019-05-23
- Korea, Brazil to strengthen trade, investment ties 2019-05-22
- Vice Minister Cheong discusses industrial ties with his UK counterparts in London 2019-05-16
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US NEC Director Kudlow in Washington 2019-05-16
- Korea strives to spur innovation in bio-health industry 2019-05-15
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with US Commerce Secretary Ross in Washington 2019-05-15