Trade Minister Yoo speaks at 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris 2019-05-24
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (third from the right) spoke at the trade and investment session titled “Reaping and Diversifying the Benefits of Trade in the Digital Era” of the 2019 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting held in Paris from May 22 to 23.
To address challenges in the digital era, Trade Minister Yoo suggested ways of building an inclusive digital ecosystem through the promotion of innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises and the expansion of open data. She also mentioned the importance of discussing international norms for achieving a balance between the free flow of data and privacy protection.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17