Korea, UK sign bilateral free trade agreement in principle in Seoul 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) signed a Korea-UK free trade agreement in principle with UK Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox in Seoul on June 10.
The agreement was reached to ensure the stability and continuity of the trade between the two countries ahead of Britain’s exit from the European Union.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07