Korea, UK sign bilateral free trade agreement in principle in Seoul 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) signed a Korea-UK free trade agreement in principle with UK Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox in Seoul on June 10.
The agreement was reached to ensure the stability and continuity of the trade between the two countries ahead of Britain’s exit from the European Union.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17