Trade Minister Yoo meets with Canada’s Trade Diversification Minister 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) had a meeting with Canadian International Trade Diversification Minister Jim Carr in Seoul on June 10.
The Ministers discussed a range of issues with a focus on bilateral trade, including the implementation of the Korea-Canada Free Trade Agreement.
- Korea, UK sign continuity free trade agreement in London 2019-08-23
- Korea, Israel sign bilateral free trade agreement in Jerusalem 2019-08-22
- Trade Minister Yoo presides over 14th trade promotion meeting in Seoul 2019-08-20
- Minister Sung meets with reps. of state-run research institutes for materials and parts 2019-08-09
- Trade minister Yoo Meets with Australia’s Trade Minister 2019-08-06
- Trade Minister Yoo Attends the 8th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting 2019-08-05
- Minister Sung meets with Pakistan’s Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce 2019-08-01
- Trade Minister Yoo delivers speech at the Korea-Israel economic forum in Seoul 2019-07-17