Trade Minister Yoo meets with Canada’s Trade Diversification Minister 2019-06-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (left) had a meeting with Canadian International Trade Diversification Minister Jim Carr in Seoul on June 10.
The Ministers discussed a range of issues with a focus on bilateral trade, including the implementation of the Korea-Canada Free Trade Agreement.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07