Minister Sung tours Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland 2019-06-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the left) and Science and Technology Advisor to the President Lee Kong-joo toured the Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) located in Helsinki on June 11 (local time) on the occasion of President Moon Jae-in’s state visit to Finland.
At the research center, the top officials were briefed by FIMM’s Director Mark Daly and Research Director Johan Lundin on FinnGen, a large scale genome study, as well as digital diagnostics for precision medicine.
- Korea to resume WTO complaint over Japan’s export restrictions on key materials 2020-06-03
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07