Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) had a video conference with Malaysian International Trade and Industry Minister Darell Leiking in the Government Complex Gwacheon to officially announce the launch of Korea-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement negotiations on June 27.
The two sides agreed to work towards signing the deal by this November when the Korea-Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) special summit is scheduled to take place in Busan, Korea’s largest port city.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24