Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) had a video conference with Malaysian International Trade and Industry Minister Darell Leiking in the Government Complex Gwacheon to officially announce the launch of Korea-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement negotiations on June 27.
The two sides agreed to work towards signing the deal by this November when the Korea-Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) special summit is scheduled to take place in Busan, Korea’s largest port city.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17