Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) had a video conference with Malaysian International Trade and Industry Minister Darell Leiking in the Government Complex Gwacheon to officially announce the launch of Korea-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement negotiations on June 27.
The two sides agreed to work towards signing the deal by this November when the Korea-Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) special summit is scheduled to take place in Busan, Korea’s largest port city.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21