Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (seventh from the right) attended a business roundtable hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) in Seoul on June 28.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Yoo emphasized that AMCHAM Korea and U.S. investors play a bridging role in expanding economic cooperation between the two countries.
The event was joined by some 20 ministry officials and corporate leaders, including AMCHAM Korea Chairman James Kim, Country Manager of United Airlines in Korea David Ruch, and FedEx Korea Managing Director Chae Eun-mi.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24