Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (seventh from the right) attended a business roundtable hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) in Seoul on June 28.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Yoo emphasized that AMCHAM Korea and U.S. investors play a bridging role in expanding economic cooperation between the two countries.
The event was joined by some 20 ministry officials and corporate leaders, including AMCHAM Korea Chairman James Kim, Country Manager of United Airlines in Korea David Ruch, and FedEx Korea Managing Director Chae Eun-mi.
- Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
- Vice Minister Cheong reviews Nano-Convergence 2020 Program 2019-06-28
- Korea, Malaysia announce official launch of FTA talks 2019-06-28
- Minister Sung discusses bilateral ties with Saudi Energy Minister in Seoul 2019-06-27
- Minister Sung attends Seoul Climate and Energy Summit 2019 2019-06-27
- Korea, Indonesia hold industry ministerial meeting in Seoul 2019-06-26
- Korean universities launch programs to train students in system chip design 2019-06-25
- Korea, Russia announce launch of FTA talks in service, investment 2019-06-21