Trade Minister Yoo discusses with American businesses in Seoul 2019-06-28
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (seventh from the right) attended a business roundtable hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea (AMCHAM Korea) in Seoul on June 28.
During the meeting, Trade Minister Yoo emphasized that AMCHAM Korea and U.S. investors play a bridging role in expanding economic cooperation between the two countries.
The event was joined by some 20 ministry officials and corporate leaders, including AMCHAM Korea Chairman James Kim, Country Manager of United Airlines in Korea David Ruch, and FedEx Korea Managing Director Chae Eun-mi.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17