Trade Minister Yoo attends Korea-Myanmar MOU signing ceremony 2019-09-05
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) attended the Myanmar-ROK MOU Signing Ceremony for economic and infrastructure development held in Yangon on September 4.
The agreements will bolster cooperation in various industries between the two countries and provide an opportunity for Korean companies to expand their export markets.
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with ASEAN ambassadors 2019-11-19
- Minister Sung meets with Qatar Energy Minister 2019-11-19
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with US Under Secretary of State 2019-11-07
- Trade Minister Yoo met with Governor of Oregon 2019-11-07
- Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Latvian Economy Minister 2019-10-29
- Korea signs implementing agreement for renewable energy cooperation with the Philippines 2019-10-29
- Minister Sung delivers welcoming speech at KIREC Seoul 2019 2019-10-23