Trade Minister Yoo attends Korea-Myanmar MOU signing ceremony 2019-09-05
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) attended the Myanmar-ROK MOU Signing Ceremony for economic and infrastructure development held in Yangon on September 4.
The agreements will bolster cooperation in various industries between the two countries and provide an opportunity for Korean companies to expand their export markets.
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16