Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung yun-mo (left) and U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross discussed ways to expand trade and investment between Korea and the U.S. in a meeting held in New York.
During the talks, Minister Sung stressed Korea should be exempted from potential U.S. auto tariffs.
- Minister Sung meets with Colombian Commerce Minister in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung attends Korea-Germany tech conference in Seoul 2019-10-08
- Minister Sung meets with IEA Executive Director 2019-09-27
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
- Minister Sung meets with U.S. Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
- Minister Sung attends signing ceremony for sale and purchase of LNG between Korea and the U.S. 2019-09-25
- Korea and Australia signs a letter of intent on hydrogen cooperation 2019-09-25
- Trade Minister Yoo attends the 51st Korea-Japan Economic Association Conference 2019-09-24