Minister Sung meets with US Secretary of Commerce 2019-09-25
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) and U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross discussed ways to expand trade and investment between Korea and the U.S. in a meeting held in New York.
During the talks, Minister Sung stressed Korea should be exempted from potential U.S. auto tariffs.
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15