Trade Minister Yoo meets with foreign investors in materials & components industry in Seoul 2019-09-27
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (center) discussed current trade and industry issues with foreign investors in the materials and components industry in Seoul on Sep 26.
The meeting was attended by more than 30 government officials and business leaders from foreign-invested companies including 3M Korea, DuPont Korea and Merck Korea.
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16