Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo presided over a meeting in Seoul on Nov 5 with representatives from industry and academia to discuss the meaning and significance of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), a major Asian-Pacific trade pact set to be signed in 2020.
Minister Sung and the participants also shared thoughts on the recent progress in negotiations for FTAs with Southeast Asian countries.
The participants included Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh, Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and International Society of Fair Trade (ISFT) Chairman Ahn Dukgeun.
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21