Minister Sung meets with industry leaders to discuss RCEP and FTAs with Southeast Asian countries 2019-11-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo presided over a meeting in Seoul on Nov 5 with representatives from industry and academia to discuss the meaning and significance of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), a major Asian-Pacific trade pact set to be signed in 2020.
Minister Sung and the participants also shared thoughts on the recent progress in negotiations for FTAs with Southeast Asian countries.
The participants included Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) President Kwon Pyung-oh, Korea International Trade Association (KITA) Vice Chairman Han Jin-hyun and International Society of Fair Trade (ISFT) Chairman Ahn Dukgeun.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19