Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (second from the right) visited G-philos, a local Power to Gas (P2G) technology provider in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, on January 13, to encourage the firm’s contribution for making technological progress in the country’s transition to a hydrogen economy.
Korea has stepped up the transition to a global hydrogen powerhouse since it announced the Roadmap for Hydrogen Economy on January 17, 2019. Under the policy vision, the nation will seek to become a leading hydrogen economy by 2040.
In 2019, the accumulated exports of Korean fuel cell EVs amounted to 1,700 units. The number of hydrogen charging stations, a key infrastructure to increase presence of FCEVs, more than doubled to 34 from 14 units in 2018.
- Vice Minister Cheong visits Korean photoresist manufacturer in Hwaseong 2020-01-15
- Minister Sung visits Power to Gas solution provider 2020-01-13
- Korea attracts DuPont investment to diversify EUV photoresist supply 2020-01-09
- Minister Sung discusses future car industry at CES 2020 2020-01-08
- Vice Minister Cheong holds meeting with petrochemical firms after Iran attack 2020-01-08
- Minister Sung visits Korean hydrogen fluoride manufacturer 2020-01-02
- Minister Sung discusses policy directions for Renewable Energy 3020 initiative 2019-12-20
- Vice Minister Cheong meets with Sweden’s State Secretary to Minister for Industry and Innovation 2019-12-19