Minister Sung discusses impacts of coronavirus on auto parts industry 2020-03-23
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (right) held a meeting with representatives of the domestic auto parts manufacturers in Seoul, on March 23, to check the impact on their parts supply chain amid the rapid spread of coronavirus across the U.S. and Europe and discuss aids to support their faltering business.
Minister Sung recognized the challenges not only to car exports but also to the supply of auto parts due to finished car plant and store closures in the U.S. and Europe affected by the spread of the coronavirus.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17