Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a virtual meeting with the WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo, on May 12, to discuss WTO-level responses to minimize the damage from the coronavirus pandemic on the multilateral trade system.
In particular, Trade Minister Yoo suggested that it is important to set contingency guidelines for the member countries, to quickly restore the global trade order and resolve international trade and investment issues in emergency situations.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11