Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee held a virtual meeting with the WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo, on May 12, to discuss WTO-level responses to minimize the damage from the coronavirus pandemic on the multilateral trade system.
In particular, Trade Minister Yoo suggested that it is important to set contingency guidelines for the member countries, to quickly restore the global trade order and resolve international trade and investment issues in emergency situations.
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
- Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27