MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a signing ceremony for the memorandum of understanding (MOU) aimed for test-running hydrogen-powered trucks and taxis in Cheonan, Chungnam Province, on May 14, in the Ministry’s efforts to expand the use of hydrogen vehicles, which had previously been concentrated on passenger cars, into commercial vehicles and public transportations.
Minister Sung called for active participation and cooperation of carmakers and hydrogen-related companies in the pilot projects so that Korea’s auto industry can lead the global market with hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- Minister Moon attends Hydrogen Economy Committee meeting 2021-11-26
- Korea, Uzbekistan vow to expand energy, digital, green cooperation 2021-11-25
- Minister Moon meets Sartorius CEO to discuss investment in biopharmaceutical raw materials 2021-11-24
- Korea, Costa Rica hold trade forum 2021-11-24
- Minister Moon meets ASML CEO 2021-11-19
- MOTIE announces R&D strategy for carbon neutrality in industry, energy sectors 2021-11-17
- Minister Moon visits site of urea solution production amid supply shortage 2021-11-16
- Korea, U.S. agree to launch cooperation platform for carbon neutrality targets 2021-11-11