MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a signing ceremony for the memorandum of understanding (MOU) aimed for test-running hydrogen-powered trucks and taxis in Cheonan, Chungnam Province, on May 14, in the Ministry’s efforts to expand the use of hydrogen vehicles, which had previously been concentrated on passenger cars, into commercial vehicles and public transportations.
Minister Sung called for active participation and cooperation of carmakers and hydrogen-related companies in the pilot projects so that Korea’s auto industry can lead the global market with hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- Industry Ministry holds 6th post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with construction equipment makers 2020-05-27
- MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
- Trade Minister Yoo talks with WTO director-general and calls for contingency guidelines 2020-05-13
- Korea renews call for Japan to lift export curbs on three key materials 2020-05-12
- Industry Ministry holds 2nd post-corona industrial strategy dialogue with representatives of materials, parts and equipment sectors 2020-05-11
- Korea, EU discuss global trade issues amid COVID19 pandemic 2020-05-08
- Minister Sung discusses cooperative measures for post-corona economic recovery with representatives of foreign-invested companies in Korea 2020-05-07
- Trade Minister talks with Philippine and Australian ministers to discuss cooperative measures against COVID19 2020-04-27