MOTIE signs MOU to test-run hydrogen powered trucks and taxis 2020-05-14
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a signing ceremony for the memorandum of understanding (MOU) aimed for test-running hydrogen-powered trucks and taxis in Cheonan, Chungnam Province, on May 14, in the Ministry’s efforts to expand the use of hydrogen vehicles, which had previously been concentrated on passenger cars, into commercial vehicles and public transportations.
Minister Sung called for active participation and cooperation of carmakers and hydrogen-related companies in the pilot projects so that Korea’s auto industry can lead the global market with hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30