Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held a joint video conference titled “MOTIE-OECD Joint Conference – Post COVID-19: Challenges and Responses” with Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Secretary-General Angel Gurría on June 18, to discuss post-corona responses to the industrial and trade orders.
During his opening speech, Minister Sung suggested inter-connectivity, innovation, and inclusiveness as three key elements to the post-corona reorganization.
The conference consisted of three sessions under different topics: the reorganization of the global value chain in the post-corona era (session1), the industrial and trade strategies in the digital and virtual economy (session 2), and the changes in the business environment (session 3).
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17
- Minister Sung holds webinar on Korea’s COVID-19 response to make “K-quarantine model” global standard 2020-06-16
- Minister Sung holds meeting to discuss post-corona cooperative strategy for automakers 2020-06-15