Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo held a joint video conference titled “MOTIE-OECD Joint Conference – Post COVID-19: Challenges and Responses” with Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Secretary-General Angel Gurría on June 18, to discuss post-corona responses to the industrial and trade orders.
During his opening speech, Minister Sung suggested inter-connectivity, innovation, and inclusiveness as three key elements to the post-corona reorganization.
The conference consisted of three sessions under different topics: the reorganization of the global value chain in the post-corona era (session1), the industrial and trade strategies in the digital and virtual economy (session 2), and the changes in the business environment (session 3).
- Korea, Myanmar to expand economic ties 2020-09-17
- Minister Sung discusses additional support measures for coronavirus-hit industries 2020-09-15
- MOTIE signs MOU to encourage next generation smart semiconductor development 2020-09-10
- Industry Ministry stresses autonomy and global cooperation in market-oriented R&D policy innovation plan 2020-09-08
- Minister Sung discusses renewable energy sector’s institutional innovation at Green New Deal conference 2020-09-02
- Trade Minister Yoo meets with trade ministers virtually to talk about global economic recovery 2020-08-31
- Industry Ministry inspects impact of COVID-19 resurge on real economy 2020-08-26
- Korea expresses willingness to join Czech nuclear project 2020-08-21