Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) met with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investments and foreign economic affairs, Sardor Umurzakov, in Seoul on July 6.
At the first ministerial meeting held face-to-face since the coronavirus outbreak, the two countries discussed ways to expand bilateral economic cooperation in various industries and agreed to proceed with preparations for the Korea-Uzbek free trade agreement (FTA) negotiations.
- Minister Sung visits Korean biohealth firm to encourage export achievement 2021-01-21
- Minister Sung discusses measures to localize key materials, parts and equipment in national defense sector 2021-01-19
- Minister Sung encourages Ulsan Free Economic Zone Authority’s hydrogen initiative 2021-01-14
- Minister Sung visits display exhibit at CES 2021 2021-01-13
- Minister Sung visits Korean solar module manufacturer in Gimje 2021-01-12
- Industry Ministry awards materials, parts and equipment companies for technological achievements and future growth potential 2021-01-11
- Minister Sung visits Incheon New Port to encourage logistics industry workers 2021-01-04
- Government announces plans to promote renewable energy 2020-12-30