Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) met with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investments and foreign economic affairs, Sardor Umurzakov, in Seoul on July 6.
At the first ministerial meeting held face-to-face since the coronavirus outbreak, the two countries discussed ways to expand bilateral economic cooperation in various industries and agreed to proceed with preparations for the Korea-Uzbek free trade agreement (FTA) negotiations.
- Korea announces “New Deal” investment plans in green projects 2020-07-16
- Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
- Minister Sung meets with Uzbekistan’s deputy prime minister for investment and foreign economic affairs 2020-07-07
- Korea launches hydrogen economy drive to foster hydrogen-related businesses 2020-07-01
- Trade Minister Yoo announces bid to run for WTO director-general 2020-06-24
- Korea, Singapore begin talks on digital trade agreement 2020-06-23
- Minister Sung holds joint conference with OECD chief to discuss post-corona trade orders 2020-06-18
- Minister Sung holds emergency meeting after explosion of inter-Korean liaison office 2020-06-17