Korea, Cambodia to launch official negotiations for FTA 2020-07-10
Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee (right) had a virtual meeting with her Cambodian counterpart Pan Sorasak on July 9, and announced the launch of official negotiations for a bilateral free trade agreement (FTA) between the two countries.
Trade Minister Yoo welcomed the launch of official talks with Cambodia as an opportunity to strengthen economic ties with the country that has a great potential for growth as ASEAN’s production and trade hub, and to enhance the competitiveness of Korean firms in the Cambodian market.
- Korea, Israel vow to expand R&D cooperation 2021-05-13
- Korea, Israel sign free trade pact 2021-05-13
- Minister Moon attends Automobile Day Commemoration Event 2021-05-12
- Minister Moon holds meeting with energy firms after cyberattack on U.S pipeline 2021-05-11
- Minister Sung visits local producer of ceramic heaters under government R&D program 2021-04-28
- Minister Sung visits secondary battery materials supplier 2021-04-26
- Government to strengthen franchise industry’s innovative capacity 2021-04-26
- Industry Ministry announces plan to promote development of root industry 2021-04-22