South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo attended a launching ceremony for the Open Forum for Standardization of Contact-free Services, on September 29, in the government’s Digital New Deal efforts to establish a global standard for various contact-free services including healthcare, education, and retail/logistics.
The Ministry will invest 37 billion won (USD 30 million) by 2025 for the development of business models through international standardization, which could become Korea’s new growth engines in the contact-free economy.
- MOTIE launches Industrial Digital Transformation Alliance 2020-10-28
- Minister Sung attends conference to encourage cooperation in smart green industrial complex project 2020-10-27
- Korea, Britain discuss post-corona cooperation in industry and energy 2020-10-26
- Industry Ministry holds committee meeting to create local jobs in Hoengseong and Miryang 2020-10-20
- Minister Sung attends meeting to review regulatory exemptions for projects related to Korea’s new deal drive 2020-10-19
- Minister Sung attends 2nd Hydrogen Economy Meeting 2020-10-15
- Industry Ministry encourages K-mobility innovation in Singaporean market 2020-10-13
- South Korea to work in public-private partnership to become leader in contact-free economy 2020-09-29