Vice Minister Park visits exhibition site for small businesses as part of Korea Sale Festa 2020-11-11
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Park Jin-kyu (center) made an on-site visit to the exhibition for excellent products by small and medium-sized businesses in Pangyo on November 11, held as part of the 2020 Korea Sale Festa.
The event is designed to encourage small and medium-sized enterprises experiencing hardships from COVID-19 and promote well-made products as well as open up sales channels for them. A total of 529 companies will participate in the event via four offline stores and six online shopping malls.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16