Vice Minister Park attends Textile Day commemoration event 2020-11-11
Trade, Industry and Energy Vice Minister Park Jin-kyu attended the 34th Textile Day commemoration event at Seoul Textile Center on November 11, and announced the Korean New Deal Strategy for the Textile and Fashion Industry.
According to the Strategy, the government will invest 1.4 trillion Won ($1.26 billion) and create 36,000 jobs in the industry by 2026.
The Textile Day is celebrated every year to commemorate the day that the textile and fashion industry became the first out of all Korean industries to record USD 10 billion in exports on November 11, 1987.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16