Korea, Indonesia agree to work together to overcome economic challenges amid pandemic 2020-11-12
Trade, Industry and Energy Minister Sung Yun-mo (left) met with his Indonesian counterpart Bahlil Lahadalia in Seoul on November 12, to discuss ways to expand investment and industrial cooperation between the two nations.
Minister Sung also requested that the two countries work together to overcome the difficult economic situation presented by COVID-19 and ensure smooth business activities by more than 2,000 Korean companies in steel, petrochemical, automobile, and textile industries operating in Indonesia.
- MOTIE holds ROK-Sweden Digital Economy and Trade Forum 2020-11-24
- Korea, Turkmenistan vow to strengthen comprehensive economic cooperation 2020-11-24
- Minister Sung visits site of smart manufacturing demo factory 2020-11-20
- Deputy Minister Joo meets with ASEAN+, EAS energy ministers 2020-11-20
- Minister Sung attends forum to discuss digital-based industrial innovation 2020-11-19
- Minister Sung holds public-private meeting to talk about RCEP 2020-11-18
- Korea, Kazakhstan discuss measures for economic cooperation in various fields 2020-11-17
- Industry Ministry holds industrial strategy dialogue with research institutes 2020-11-16